Ideal for actual signal evaluation of high speed LSI.
- The High-Speed Signal Probe Socket is composed of a single probe base socket,
lid and alignment frame. The signal probe base socket must be adjusted and
located on the application PCB using the alignment frame. The LSI for waveform
checking and the signal probe or measurement must be loaded on the signal probe
base socket and be fixed with the lid. Actual signal or waveform will be checked
from a land terminal on the signal probe interposer board built into the signal
probe base socket
- Provides the High-Speed PHY (Physical Layer) design and evaluation required
for an actual application board or system to realize circuit waveform
verification and mounting states verification with transmission performance
confirmation (for signal patterns on evaluation boards).
- For product development and evaluation, provides necessary R/W timing analysis
and verification between the high-speed memory and the high-speed CPU I/O
behind it or between the package terminal and the PCB land.
- For manufacturing sites and Quality Control, provides necessary reconfirmation
and analysis, such as for failure analysis and for product feedback.
- Solderless mounting
Easy device replacement and high durability (20K cycles)
Makes “re-flow and re-ball” process unnecessary
Reusable with other compatible products
- Able to check observe all terminal signals (DDR devices)
- Support for "InfiniiSim Oscilloscopes (Infiniium90000 / Infiniium9000 series)"
produced by Keysight technology
- Able to provide the S-parameter (Touchstone data : .s4p) of interposer
- Modifications for customized requirements possible
Various types of alignment frames availabe
→POP devices (such as MCP)
DDR Memory BGA Probing Socket using for Evaluative Analysis
Signal Probing Socket for Productions Board